- To provide youth with an emotionally healthy and physically challenging atmosphere of good sportsmanship and athletic activity through the game of soccer.
- To provide an activity where children have the opportunity to play regardless of athletic skills or income.
- To provide a healthy competitive atmosphere while teaching respect for others, fair play, humbleness in winning, and stature in defeat.
- To provide a rewarding and enriching experience for all those adult volunteers who make it work.
- To teach teamwork and cooperation.